Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about our services, caregivers and other important information.
01. Do you screen your caregivers?
Yes, we do background checks on all our caregivers. We also make sure that all requirements imposed by the home care services bureau are followed and submitted.
02. Can your caregivers drive my loved-one to appointments?
Yes, we can. It would depend on the agreed upon service and the list of assistance needed by the client. It is best to specify all the needs of the client during the assessment.
03. Do you provide in-person assessment even during the pandemic?
Yes we do. We do both virtual and in-person assessments.
04. How many hours is your minimum?
We recommend booking your caregivers for at least 6 hours in a day.
05. Do the caregivers do housekeeping?
The caregivers do light housekeeping and most home-making tasks related to the care of the client.
06. What makes Southern California Caregiving stand out from other agencies?
We are locally owned and operated, which allows us to be more flexible and accessible to our clients. Our compassionate caregivers are also licensed, bonded and insured, and have excellent records. We also conduct regular performance reviews on caregiving staff.
07. What are your rates for caregiving?
Our rates would depend on the level of care required for the client, the types of assistance needed, the number of hours per day, and the number of days per week. You may contact us so we can make a detailed assessment of your loved one's needs.
08. Are you available 24/7?
Yes, we are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays.